Tuesday goods!

5:00 AM Carol and Vero 17 Comments

Hi! This Tuesday, I visited dm, which is a store in the city centre with cosmetics, perfumes, special food etc. I intended to buy a matting powder only, but I noticed this anti-perspirant on the shelves and it had a nice smell and packaging, so I bought that, too.
It says it doesn't contain alcohol and you should get a dry skin feeling. The smell is really nice and sweet, although you should rather spray it in free open spaces, because it's not as pleasant to breathe it in.

 This matting powder from Essence is in shade 10 light beige and it says it's suitable for all skin types. I would recommend it because it fulfills what it says!

What's your favourite powder and anti-perspirant brand?
xx Vero

17 comments:

  1. Wonderful postings from your blog Carol and Vero
    http://estates.uonbi.ac.ke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, nice blog!
    I follow you now, can you follow mine? thanks <3 <3 <3
    https://amoriemeraviglie.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the same deodorant, and I can tell it's the best one yet!
    Nice post!

    http://ibluecloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post,I really love it!You have some great pics too!I am following your blog now hope you will do the same :)
    https://sweet16blackpoetry.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I really love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic post, dear! I love your blog.
    Following you! Follow back?

    www.guzelvekulturlu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome post keep it up. I like your post you work well. Entire post really Awesome! Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It's really shows. i read you all post i love to read your post and you work well.status for fb || fb status in hindi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the content.Thank you for all the effort you’ve put into it!

    ReplyDelete

  10. Wow, love this! What blogger template you are using pls?

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a really good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.

    Simple but very accurate info... Many thanks for sharing this one.

    A must read post!

    my website: 강남오피

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found this article extremely helpful. The article was very interesting to read. I appreciate your hard work for writing this awesome article. I do satta work, so please visit my website.
    satta king
    sattaking

    ReplyDelete
  13. The article was very interesting to read. I appreciate your hard work for writing this awesome article. I do satta work, so please visit my website.
    satta king
    sattaking

    ReplyDelete
  14. movies flame is the best is because of their affordable prices. They offer a variety of subscription plans, so you can find one that fits your budget

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! - Carol and Vero

© Carol and Vero 2016. Powered by Blogger.